Get Our App!
HEARtheGAME.com welcomes FLOWERY BRANCH FALCONS!
We're expanding our coverage to the Flower Branch Falcons. Chris Casey and George Croly will bring you all the action from The Branch. We look forward to a great season and are thankful for Falcons' sponsors.
- Sharpe Looking Forward To Spring Visits May 5, 2016Southwest Macon High School defensive end B.J. Sharpe has four early offers. With schools planning to watch his spring practices, look for B.J.’s offer list to grow this spring. Sharpe leads a defense that he hopes can bring a title to Macon after a long drought.
- THOMAS HENNIGAN IS APP’S 1ST IN-STATE COMMIT May 3, 2016Following a weekend visit to Appalachian State, wide receiver Thomas Hennigan has now given the Mountaineers his verbal commitment. Hennigan, a two-time all-area and all-conference performer, impacts his Northwest Guilford team in every phase of the game and chose App State from among nine offers, giving Appalachian their first in-state commitment of 2017.
- Adams Making Visits, Getting Offers April 30, 2016Early on, Summerville, Georgia defensive lineman Michael Adams was only receiving interest from mid-major schools. The versatile 300 pound Adams is now getting interest from P5 schools including offers from two of those P5 schools.
- Harden's Offer List Continues to Grow April 29, 2016Following his junior season at Sandy Creek High School in Tyrone, Georgia, guard Elias Harden has gotten off to a strong start with his spring AAU season. The strong start has helped Harden’s offer total grow and more could be on the way.
- THE OPENING CHARLOTTE COVERAGE April 29, 2016In a season rich with combines, camps, and seven-on-seven events, The Opening is considered to be a premier competition platform for the nation's best talent. When area high school stars ventured to Charlotte's event App State Mania was there to watch, learn, and even gather thoughts from some of the Mountaineers' key early 2017 prospects.
- Gregory Looking For That First Offer February 24, 2016Centennial High School (GA) linebacker Jacob Gregory is starting to gain interest from schools around the South. Gregory recently visited two of those schools for their Junior Days.
- Tory Carter Learns A Lot On Junior Day Visit February 19, 2016Lee County recruit Tory Carter and his family made the trip to Atlanta for Tory’s second Junior Day. The visit reunited Tory’s dad with Georgia Tech Coach Paul Johnson as they have a relationship that goes back to Coach Johnson's days at Georgia Southern.
- Jackson feels he is close to an offer February 12, 2016Pace Academy, GA junior Deon Jackson could play on either side of the ball at the next level. The 6’-205 recruit plays both running back and safety. The interest in Jackson has just begun to build.
- Corker Makes Visit As Recruitment Heats Up February 11, 2016Junior corner Yusef Corker helped lead Woodland High, GA to a 7-3 record last season. Corker’s play helped him gain interest from schools around the Southeast. Corker recently visited one of the schools showing interest.
- Eugene Brown Likes What He Sees on Visit February 10, 2016Stephenson High School (GA) junior safety Eugene Brown is getting attention from schools in both the ACC and the SEC. Brown recently visited one of those schools for their Junior Day.