Get Our App!
HEARtheGAME.com welcomes FLOWERY BRANCH FALCONS!
We're expanding our coverage to the Flower Branch Falcons. Chris Casey and George Croly will bring you all the action from The Branch. We look forward to a great season and are thankful for Falcons' sponsors.
- Inside Look: Kalvaraz Bessent December 11, 2013First it was Stephen Roberts, now it is Kalvaraz Bessent. Auburn has flipped two of Alabama's commits and Scout breaks down Bessent here... […]
- Musical Chairs December 10, 2013One of the southeast's top signal callers for the class of 2016, Josh White, already has a working agenda for his college football recruitment. With an offer from Mississippi State already in hand, White has a growing list of suitors from around the country. Several schools have talked offer, but want to see the rising star on their campus before they p […]
- Gray Feels Excited and Blessed December 10, 2013Washington County High School (GA) athlete AJ Gray and his teammates will try to finish off an undefeated season this Friday when they play in the finals of the state championships. Gray is also experiencing success with his recruitment.
- Roberts is the latest Purdue pledge December 10, 2013Brandon Roberts made it three verbal commitments in four days.
- Scout Top 50 Week 16 December 10, 2013No. 1 is in the clubhouse with another State Championship as we take a look at the Top 50 High School Football Teams in the Nation.
- JCFootball.com Recruiting Blog - 12/10 December 10, 2013With pretty much every team having completed their seasons (save Butte and Fullerton who are playing this weekend), it's time to turn our focus solely over to recruiting and with the Mid-Year Signing Period only eight days away, things are heating up with recruits from across the country...
- Thompson Loves Georgia December 10, 2013Albany (Ga.) Westover high school will be a regular hot spot for the next two year's as college coaches from across the country recruit Trenton Thompson. Thompson is the No. 3 ranked defensive tackle in the class of 2015. He is 6-foot-4, 280-pounds and still growing. […]
- Surgery next for Judd December 10, 2013BILOXI, Miss. - Akeem Judd ended his junior college career for Georgia Military Academy in a loss to East Mississippi CC in the junior college national championship game on Sunday. The 210-pound back spoke with us after the contest to go over what is next in his career.
- Auburn Flips Another Bama Commitment December 9, 2013Four-star cornerback Kalvaraz Bessent, an Under Armour All-American, talks about his decision to flip his commitment from Alabama to the Auburn Tigers.
- Interest Growing December 9, 2013Ty Smith saw his career come to an end for Georgia Military Aca Sunday night in the national championship game. It was disappointing to not grab the title before he went back to the D1 level but he was proud of what the team accomplished during his short stay there.